Saturday, March 8, 2008

Friend Love...don't wait to late to tell them you care

""""♥if one day u feel like crying♥....♥call me♥. ♥I don't promise that i will make u laugh♥, ♥but i can cry with u♥. ♥If one day u want to run away♥-- ♥don't be afraid to call me♥. ♥I don't promise to ask u to stop♥......♥but i can run with u♥. ♥If one day u don't want to listen to anyone♥.....♥call me♥. ♥I promise to be there for u but also promise to remain quiet♥. ♥But one day if u call♥......♥and there is no answer♥.....♥come fast to see me♥. ♥Perhaps i need you♥. ♥Send this to all your friends, no matter how often you talk♥, ♥or how close you are♥, ♥and send it to the person who sent it to you♥. ♥Let old friends know you haven't forgotten them, and tell new friends you never will♥. ♥Remember♥, ♥everyone needs a friend♥, ♥don't ever leave the one u love for the one u like♥,♥ because the one u like will leave u for the one they love♥.♥if u get this it means the person who sent it truly does care about u""""

No comments:

Subscribe via email to get my News Shorts updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner