Thursday, March 20, 2008

Latest News: Senator Evan Bayh for Hillary Clinton

On May 6, Hoosiers will cast one of the most important votes of their lives. When I cast my vote in the Democratic Presidential Primary, I will be choosing Senator Hillary Clinton, and I hope you'll join me.

Please sign up to volunteer on Hillary’s campaign here in Indiana.

I have worked closely with Hillary in the Senate. We are both members of the Senate Armed Services Committee and have traveled together to Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan and met with the presidents of those countries. I have seen firsthand how effective she is interacting with global leaders and the respect she commands. I believe that her approach to our national security challenges will be strong but also more effective, because it will be more thoughtful and comprehensive than the current administration’s. She is both tough and smart.

Hillary has real solutions to America's challenges. She'll end the war in Iraq, put the economy back to work for the middle class again, fight against global warming, and provide health care not just to some or to most, but to all Americans.

I will be doing everything I can to help Hillary win the nomination, and I hope you will stand up and join me.

Please sign up to volunteer on Hillary’s campaign here in Indiana.

Hillary is the only candidate ready to lead on day one, so let’s do everything we can to show the nation that Indiana is Clinton Country.

Sincerely,

Senator Evan Bayh




Most Popular Posts this Week...
Do you like to ski?
Help Find this missing girl!
Read this alone
Did the KKK really endorse Barack Obama?
Do you want to write a book? tips and tricks on getting started.

No comments:

Subscribe via email to get my News Shorts updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner