Thursday, July 24, 2008

Office Praise

O - Oh Lord, help me not to cuss anybody out today
F - Freeze my tongue, if somebody gets in my way
F - Fill me with Your grace, so that I might stay cool
I - I'm trying to do right, but I ain't nobody's fool
C - Cause me to humble myself, before I get fired
E - Even a saint like me sometimes gets tired

P - Praise your name, because You've saved me, many times before
R - Rise up in me before I get in the door
A - All Mighty One, You know I need you close
I - Inspire me to be kind, if not to all, to most
S - Show me how to be an example of Your love, not hate
E - Even me Lord, I hope it's not too late

'Today I ask God to meet me at the office door, and sit with me all day'

Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will
come to know God because they know you.


Most Popular Posts this Week...
Do you like to ski?
Help Find this missing girl!
Read this alone
The Affiliate X Factor Program
Do you want to write a book? tips and tricks on getting started.

No comments:

Subscribe via email to get my News Shorts updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner