Saturday, November 1, 2008

Very important races in the country

There are just a few short days left before Americans head to the polls, and I'd like to ask you for your help once more.

I went through the races with my political team one final time, and we picked these very important races in the country -- the ones right on the edge, the ones where your donation can make the difference with just a few days to go.

I can promise you this: your donation to these candidates will go directly to helping them get out every vote and winning on November 4.

Here are the Democrats who need your help right now:

In Mississippi, Ronnie Musgrove has shocked the pundits by pulling extremely close in his race to win a Senate seat for Democrats. His conservative, Republican opponent has even resorted to ads attacking me and my supporters. It's up to you to keep Ronnie's momentum going.

In Pennsylvania, my good friend John Murtha -- a strong supporter for me during the primaries and an important voice against the war in Iraq -- is depending on your help to win.

Raul Martinez in Florida has a great chance at picking up a Democratic seat from a conservative Republican incumbent. The latest polling has this race in dead heat and Raul needs our help to push back against Republican attacks.

And in John McCain's home state of Arizona, Ann Kirkpatrick has a very good chance to pick up a Republican-held seat. She'll be the first Democrat ever elected in Arizona's 1st district -- if you help her today.

This is your last chance to make a difference for Democrats in tight races -- please contribute directly to Ronnie, John, Raul, and Ann today.

I'm so proud of all the work we've done, and so proud to have done it with you. I can't wait to celebrate with you on November 4, as we elect a Democratic President and a strong Democratic Congress.

Thank you,

Hillary


Most Popular Posts this Week...
Do you like to ski?
Help Find this missing girl!
Read this alone
The Affiliate X Factor Program
Do you want to write a book? tips and tricks on getting started.

No comments:

Subscribe via email to get my News Shorts updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner