Wednesday, February 13, 2008

FW: Court Order

Subject: Court Order

Court Order

You have been accused of accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and bombarding God with prayers!

You are hereby sentenced to Everlasting Life

No bail, No Appeal.


You have been labeled
Blessed and hereby detained in

God's custody forever,
Amen.

You have been destined to make it and you shall surely achieve all your goals.

If you believe send it to all your friends including me that sent it to you.

Sorrow looks back, worry looks around, but FAITH looks up.

Lord, grant me patience to endure my blessing...... When the devil comes knocking at your door, simply say...

"Jesus, could you get that for me please"?

No comments:

Subscribe via email to get my News Shorts updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner