Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Fwd: Fw: Fwd: how well do u know me?

Okay, this one is different - this is funny. YOU fill in the
blanks about ME and send it back to ME. But FIRST, send a blank one
out to all of YOUR friends, including me, so we can return the favor to
you. Be honest. They're really SCARY to get back. It only takes a
few minutes, so just Do it! First send (forward) this survey to
everyone you know to see how well he or she knows you. Second, hit
'reply' and fill this survey out about the person who sent it to you
and send it back to them.

1. Where did we meet?

2. Take a stab at my middle name:

3. Do I smoke?

4. Color of my eyes:

5. Do I have any siblings?

6. What's one of my favorite things to do?

7. What's my favorite type of music?

8. Am I shy or outgoing?

9. Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules?

10. Any special talents:

11. What am I most adamant about?

12. How many children do I have?

13. Thought or memory when hearing my name:

14. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing
that I would bring?

No comments:

Subscribe via email to get my News Shorts updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner