Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hillary Clintons from last nights debates

Last night, Senator Obama and I had the chance to express some substantive differences on issues that affect people's lives in Indiana every day: the war in Iraq, the mortgage crisis, Social Security, and rising gas prices.

I know when I stand up at a debate like last night, I'm speaking not just for myself, but for everyone who has supported me in this race. I know I wouldn't be here without you, and I can't tell you how proud I am to stand with you.

This race should be decided on the merits of our ideas -- not the size our campaign coffers. I've spent some time in Indiana recently, and I know the people there agree.

The Indiana primary is just over two weeks away, and this race is so close that a contribution you make today could be the difference between winning and losing.

If you missed the debate last night, click here to watch my closing statement and contribute today to help me win.

Thank for all you do and I hope to see you on the trail soon!

Sincerely,

Hillary Rodham Clinton

Most Popular Posts this Week...
Do you like to ski?
Help Find this missing girl!
Read this alone
The Affiliate X Factor Program
Do you want to write a book? tips and tricks on getting started.

No comments:

Subscribe via email to get my News Shorts updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner