Thursday, May 1, 2008

Jill Long Thompson wants your vote for Governor of Indiana

Contribute to Jill Long Thompson for Indiana Governor

It's close.

I'm talking about change for Indiana. As we get closer and closer to the May 6th Democratic Primary, everywhere I go, whether it's Gary, Columbus, Fort Wayne, or Kokomo, Hoosiers are looking for someone who can get Indiana back on track.

That's why I'm running for Governor.

But in order to really make the changes we need in Indianapolis, first I need your help.

Click below to send a message to your friends and family about my campaign and why I'm the strongest Democratic candidate to defeat Mitch Daniels this fall.
http://www.hoosiersforjill.com/page/invite/addyourfriends

Recently, we've seen unemployment numbers, high school drop-out rates, and home foreclosures that are off the charts. Mitch Daniels has led our state astray.

Indiana has so much potential, so much promise -- but we don't have the leadership we need in the Governor's office.

Since last July, we've built a strong grassroots campaign that has stood up to the political insiders and called out the wrong-headed policies of Mitch Daniels.

With you on my side, we'll continue that fight.

We are getting so close - but I need your help. Please consider reaching out to your friends and family about my campaign. The personal touches you add will go a long way to turning out our vote next week.
http://www.hoosiersforjill.com/page/invite/addyourfriends

I know that with your support we'll win next Tuesday and be in a strong position to defeat Mitch Daniels in the fall.

Sincerely,



Jill Long Thompson



Paid for by Hoosiers for Jill Long Thompson. Gary Calhoun, Treasurer.


Most Popular Posts this Week...
Do you like to ski?
Help Find this missing girl!
Read this alone
The Affiliate X Factor Program
Do you want to write a book? tips and tricks on getting started.

No comments:

Subscribe via email to get my News Shorts updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner