Sunday, August 24, 2008

Pete Visclosky new office address in Northwest, Indiana

A message from Pete Visclosky...

Next week I am moving my Northwest Indiana office from its current location at 701 East 834d Avenue, Suite 9, in Merrillville to a new location at 7895 Broadway, Suite A, in Merrillville. The telephone, fax, and email addresses for the Northwest Indiana office will remain unchanged. The contact information for my new office is as follows:

Northwest Indiana Office
7895 Broadway, Suite A
Merrillville, IN 46410

(219) 795-1844
Fax (219) 795-1850

Call Toll Free
(888) 423-PETE

In order to accommodate the move, my Northwest Indiana office will be closed on Monday, August 25, and Tuesday, August 26, and will reopen at noon on Wednesday, August 27. I hope the move does not inconvenience you, and I am confident that it will be worth it.

My Northwest Indiana office provides an array of services for the people of Indiana’s First Congressional District. My staff and I are here to help you cut through red tape and resolve issues you may encounter with federal agencies. While I cannot require a federal agency to decide matters in your favor, I can usually help ensure your request receives serious consideration. Here are some of the areas in which we can help:

- Social Security & Medicare Benefits - Veterans’ Benefits & Military Service Problems
- Federal Student Loans - FHA and VA Home Loan Applications
- Small Business Loan Information - Consumer Protection Referrals
- Disaster Assistance - Mail Delivery and Service
- IRS Problems - Federal Grants
- Immigration, Naturalization, and Citizenship - Regulatory Compliance

My Northwest Indiana office also offers American flags, nominates students for the U.S. service academies, and coordinates other constituent relations efforts such as visits to local organizations.

I am excited about the move and believe that my new office will allow me to provide even better services to the people of Northwest Indiana.

Sincerely,

Pete Visclosky
Member of Congress

Washington Office
2256 Rayburn
House Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20515
phone: (202) 225-2461
fax: (202) 225-2493

Northwest Indiana Office
701 East 83rd Avenue, Suite 9
Merrillville, IN 46410
phone: (219) 795-1844
(888) 423-PETE (toll-free)
fax: (219) 795-1850


Most Popular Posts this Week...
Do you like to ski?
Help Find this missing girl!
Read this alone
The Affiliate X Factor Program
Do you want to write a book? tips and tricks on getting started.

No comments:

Subscribe via email to get my News Shorts updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner