Saturday, September 6, 2008

John McCain deeply honored to accept the Republican nomination for President of the United States

Tonight, I was deeply honored to accept the Republican nomination for President of the United States. I am proud of my record of service to our country and would be humbled to continue my service as your next president.

I have often said that I owe my country more than she has ever owed me. I am deeply indebted to our country. I never let a single day go by without giving thanks for the freedoms we are so fortunate to have as citizens of the greatest nation on earth. This is just one of the reasons I have always put the needs of our country before my own self-interest.

I'm very fortunate to have found a true partner in this election, Governor Sarah Palin. Governor Palin and I have a lot in common. One thing in particular is the nickname "maverick." I've been a maverick in Washington and I can't wait to have another maverick join me on the ticket and in the White House as we stand up to the status quo that has stifled reform for so long.

My friends, our nation is in deep need of reform. Our government is broken and Governor Palin and I, along with other Reform Republicans, are ready to lead; ready to shake up Washington and bring this needed reform. Our ticket, from top to bottom, is ready to break our country's dependence on foreign oil, ready to reform the tax code and reduce your taxes, and ready to support our men and women in uniform.

Unfortunately, Democratic operatives have chosen to spend this week attacking us. They have stooped lower than anyone could have imagined. And with just 60 days left in this election, we must respond to these attacks with the truth. McCain-Palin Victory 2008 is a fund set up to do just this; to set the record straight and get the truth out to all Americans who support our cause.

Will you help our cause by following this link to make a generous contribution of $50, $100, $250, $500, $1,000 or more? Any amount you can give today will go a long way in responding to these shameful attacks.

The McCain-Palin Campaign and the rest of our ticket for reform are ready to serve our country. With your help and support, we can make this happen on November 4th. Stand with us now and join our team.

Sincerely,

John McCain

P.S. I have spent my life in service to my country and with your help, I will be able to serve her a little while longer as the President of the United States. I have found a dynamic partner in this election, Governor Sarah Palin. We're ready to lead our Party to victory this November and to govern effectively afterward. We ask that you join our cause today by following this link. Thank you.


Most Popular Posts this Week...
Do you like to ski?
Help Find this missing girl!
Read this alone
The Affiliate X Factor Program
Do you want to write a book? tips and tricks on getting started.

No comments:

Subscribe via email to get my News Shorts updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner