Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hillary Clinton's t-shirt contest (the winner)

contribute $50 today you'll get a t-shirt with the winning design and continue to help me pay down our campaign debt. I have so many wonderful memories from the millions of people I met on the campaign trail. Over the past year and half, I have also collected a few cherished mementos. They are a reflection of the many ups and downs that we went through together and represent our many accomplishments.

In May, Chelsea announced our "Project T-Shirt" contest, and I never imagined we would have such an outpouring of support and great designs. We received almost five thousand amazing entries, and more than 125,000 of you voted for your favorite design.

While the primary race may be over, I think the winning t-shirt -- and it won by a landslide -- still makes a wonderful statement about everything you and I accomplished in this historic race and our determination to keep fighting for what we believe in.

If you contribute $50 today you'll get a t-shirt with the winning design and continue to help me pay down our campaign debt.

Click here to make a contribution of $50 and receive one of our winning t-shirts.

Denitza of Weehawken, New Jersey submitted the winning t-shirt. I'd like to thank Denitza and the thousands of others who put their time, talent, and efforts into all the great designs that were submitted.

I know you're as proud as I am of everything we achieved and I hope I can count on you to work with me on the issues that brought us together. By helping us pay down the debt from one of the hardest-fought races in Democratic primary history, you're making a real difference today for all our future efforts.

Plus, if you contribute $50, you'll get one of our winning t-shirts. It's a great statement about the spirit that drove our campaign, and I hope you'll get one for yourself!

Contribute $50 to help pay down our debt, and you'll get a t-shirt with our winning design.

Thank you for everything!

Hillary Rodham Clinton


Most Popular Posts this Week...
Do you like to ski?
Help Find this missing girl!
Read this alone
The Affiliate X Factor Program
Do you want to write a book? tips and tricks on getting started.

No comments:

Subscribe via email to get my News Shorts updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner