Saturday, July 12, 2008

Zig Ziglar Health Update

Zig Ziglar Health Update
Dear Newsletter Subscriber,

We got good news last week! The doctor has cleared Dad to travel and today Mom, Julie and Dad go to Madison, Wisconsin, for a big Get Motivated Seminar tomorrow. Julie and Dad will be on-stage doing the interview Tuesday at 1:28 p.m., so please keep them in your prayers and pray specifically that they will glorify God and inspire others to seek Him.

We did some filming today in the Ziglar office before Dad left for the trip, so I thought we would do a little video "shout out" to you. Check out Dad, Alexandra, and Alexandra's proud father (that's me!). It's awesome working in a family business, and being able to bring your 13-year-old daughter to work on a hot Dallas summer day is an extra bonus. Click here to watch the video.

I had a great 4th of July weekend, reading and responding to over 350 surveys sent in by you, our newsletter subscribers (I have responded to only about 50 so far, so be patient if I haven't gotten to yours). You can still send one in. Click here to check it out. You can also see updates on the results by checking out my blog at www.tziglar.wordpress.com.

Thanks to all of you for your continued prayers for Dad and his recovery. I have learned so much from Dad during this last year. Struggles reveal character and I am so glad that Dad has spent his life building his.

Embrace the Struggle!

Tom
Proud Son of Zig Ziglar

Most Popular Posts this Week...
Do you like to ski?
Help Find this missing girl!
Read this alone
The Affiliate X Factor Program
Do you want to write a book? tips and tricks on getting started.

No comments:

Subscribe via email to get my News Shorts updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner