Monday, October 19, 2009

Vietnam Veteran Pete McKibben Reunites With Son Through Facebook

Vietnam Veteran Pete McKibben Reunites With Son Through Facebook: "'The email says, 'You look familiar. Were you in Vietnam or Cambodia between 1972 and '73?'' McKibben told CNN.

After swapping more emails last month, it became clear McKibben's long-lost son, Richard Nabineaux, had found the father he never met.

'And I answered back. I said, 'Well, I guess, yes, I'm the man you're looking for. I don't know what to say.' Thirty-six years later I have a son and two grandkids,' McKibben told CNN.

Nabineaux, who lives in Paris with his wife and two children, had his mom by his side when he found McKibben.

'My reaction was to cry. It was a shock. I didn't know it would be that easy to find him,' Nabineaux said."

Most Popular Posts this Week...
Do you like to ski?
Help Find this missing girl!
Read this alone
The Affiliate X Factor Program
Do you want to write a book? tips and tricks on getting started.

No comments:

Subscribe via email to get my News Shorts updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner