Thursday, April 24, 2008

Join Hillary Clinton's Economic Solutions Team

Help Hillary Clinton talk to HoosiersYesterday, voters in Pennsylvania spoke loud and clear: they want this race to go on. In less than two weeks, you'll have a chance here in Indiana to make your voices heard.


In Indiana and across the country, Americans are facing a struggling economy. They're dealing with dwindling wages, foreclosures, rising health care costs, and the skyrocketing price of gas.


But every time Americans hear about our positive vision to put the economy back to work for the middle class again, we win. And that's why I need you to join my Economic Solutions Team here in Indiana and help me spread my message over the next 13 days.




I need your help knocking on doors and making calls over the next two weeks. And I promise that if you fight for me now, I'll fight for you every day in the White House. And I won't give up until the job is done.


Thank you for all of your help in spreading our message about what is really at stake in this election. I couldn't do it with you!


Sincerely,


Hillary Rodham Clinton


P.S. Don't forget -- you don't have to wait until May 6 to vote. You can vote early -- just find your closest early vote location.






No comments:

Subscribe via email to get my News Shorts updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner