Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Who says "No Love for John McCain"?

Watch VideoMy Friends,

This week I embarked on a trip to areas of the United States seldom-visited and all too often forgotten by our nation's leaders. I am doing this because I want to learn from the people who live in these areas. Yesterday, I had the opportunity to visit Alabama. During my trip I spent time in the towns of Selma, Gee's Bend, Camden and Thomasville.

It was an honor to visit Selma, a place that held great significance in the Civil Rights movement. I was also fortunate to visit the Gee's Bend quilters, who gave me such a warm welcome - I thank them for their hospitality. I hope you will take the time today to follow this link to watch a video straight from the campaign trail.

My friends, I am traveling to these places because if I am to be President of the United States of America, I'm going to be the president of all the people. I will work for all people and I will listen to all people. By understanding the challenges - and they are enormous - that these Americans face today, I will be a far better president.

There must be no forgotten places in America. I have always believed in this country, in a good America, a great America. And I have always believed we can build a better America for all people. This week, I'm traveling to places where great Americans are still fighting for change to make us a better country. I am going to meet and learn from these patriots.

I am running for president as a different type of candidate and I ask that you join my campaign today.

Sincerely,



John McCain

P.S. My friends, I will continue to travel to places across our country that are too often forgotten to meet and learn from the Americans who live in these areas. I am doing this because if I am elected President of the United States, I want to be president of all people. Our campaign has put together a special video featuring highlights from yesterday's stops in Alabama. I invite you to follow this link to watch this special video and, if you are able to, make a generous donation to our campaign so that we may continue our good work. Thank you.



Most Popular Posts this Week...
Do you like to ski?
Help Find this missing girl!
Read this alone
The Affiliate X Factor Program
Do you want to write a book? tips and tricks on getting started.

No comments:

Subscribe via email to get my News Shorts updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner