Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Caron Butler's extreme Mountain Dew addiction - Ball Don't Lie - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

More on Caron Butler's extreme Mountain Dew addiction - Ball Don't Lie - NBA - Yahoo! Sports: "Wizards All-Star forward Caron Butler(notes), now blogging for NBA.com as 'Agent Zero 2.0,' dives deeper into the caffeinated murk of his addiction to the 'neon-yellow rocket fuel' known as Mountain Dew:

I lost 11 pounds this summer by giving up Mountain Dew. That's right Mountain Dew. A lot of people don't know I'm a Mountain Dew addict so I guess this is my confession.
To try and give this up was crazy for me! I was going through withdrawals. I was in the bed sweating. My wife would turn over in the bed and ask 'Are you OK?' Honestly, those first two weeks without The Dew [were] the roughest two weeks of my life. I'm talking headaches, sweats and everything. Before that I drank at least six 12-ounce Mountain Dews a day"

Most Popular Posts this Week...
Do you like to ski?
Help Find this missing girl!
Read this alone
The Affiliate X Factor Program
Do you want to write a book? tips and tricks on getting started.

No comments:

Subscribe via email to get my News Shorts updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner