Monday, October 12, 2009

Mickey Rourke Refuses to Apologize for Gay Slurs -- PopEater

Rourke Refuses to Apologize for Gay Slurs -- PopEater: "Mickey Rourke has activists up in arms after he attempted to defend video footage of him calling a journalist a gay slur. 'I don't really give a f***. Life's too short,' Rourke told UK's The Sun. 'I have more gay friends than any 50 straight people I know, so I don't really give a s***. I meant what I said,' he added.

The film, dating back to last November, features an inebriated Rourke hitting back at a reporter for claiming he was dating actress Evan Rachel Wood. 'She's a good friend, that's it. And tell that f***ot who wrote all that shit in the paper I'd like to break his f****** legs,' he said."

Most Popular Posts this Week...
Do you like to ski?
Help Find this missing girl!
Read this alone
The Affiliate X Factor Program
Do you want to write a book? tips and tricks on getting started.

No comments:

Subscribe via email to get my News Shorts updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner