Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Diddy Speaks on Shyne's Prison Release : VIBE.com

Diddy Speaks on Shyne's Prison Release : VIBE.com: "With less than two weeks until Shyne's prison release, Sean 'Diddy' Combs says he and the former Bad Boy rapper have no beef.

Combs called in to New York radio station Hot 97 recently, saying he's spoken to Shyne and he's happy for his release.

'It's a blessing that [Shyne's] coming home,' Combs told DJ Absolut on air. 'I spoke to him like a couple of weeks ago and he sounded like he was in good spirits. I know he can't wait to get home. I know he is definitely going to heat the whole scene up. He was definitely one of talented young artists that I had the pleasure to work with. I'm quite sure he's been using his time wisely and has some heat.'"

Shyne will be released from prison on today October 6. -Linda Hobbs

Most Popular Posts this Week...
Do you like to ski?
Help Find this missing girl!
Read this alone
The Affiliate X Factor Program
Do you want to write a book? tips and tricks on getting started.

No comments:

Subscribe via email to get my News Shorts updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner