Thursday, October 8, 2009

Kanye West on Chicken: I Eat It Because I'm Black - The Boombox

Kanye West on Chicken: I Eat It Because I'm Black - The Boombox: "If you thought Kanye West only loved himself (and Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' video), you thought wrong, chicken is also on that list. The Chicago rapper was spotted coming out of a Los Angeles eatery and when asked if he chose to dine on chicken or fish, Yeezy jokingly expressed his love for foul.

'Well the way I came up with that decision was, I'm kind of hungry and I just ... um ... I think I wanted some chicken because I'm black -- [so] you know I like chicken a lot,' he said. 'I'm gonna' do a commercial for chicken for free.'"

Most Popular Posts this Week...
Do you like to ski?
Help Find this missing girl!
Read this alone
The Affiliate X Factor Program
Do you want to write a book? tips and tricks on getting started.

No comments:

Subscribe via email to get my News Shorts updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner