Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Method Man Meets Tax Man, Arrested For Tax Evasion : VIBE.com

Method Man Meets Tax Man, Arrested For Tax Evasion : VIBE.com: "Method told the New York Daily News that his marijuana habit makes him forget things, after his Lincoln Navigator was seized for non-payment.

'Myself, I'm a pothead,' he said in March. 'It's no secret. Everyone knows that. I go on the road and forget everything else. Sure, [the tax department] sent letters to my house saying, 'We need this money.' They started sending them in 2002. ... Here it is, 2009, and I never paid this sh** because I don't think like that!'"

Most Popular Posts this Week...
Do you like to ski?
Help Find this missing girl!
Read this alone
The Affiliate X Factor Program
Do you want to write a book? tips and tricks on getting started.

No comments:

Subscribe via email to get my News Shorts updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner